WORSHIP IN OUR SANCTUARY
We are delighted to be able to worship once again in the sanctuary at Old North Church. We are mindful that the recent surge in COVID cases in and around Marblehead requires our sustained vigilance and willingness to follow the recommendations and protocols from public health officials.
We are now meeting in-person for worship at 8 am and 10am in the Sanctuary.
Since the health and safety of all our members and friends is of paramount importance, we are requiring face masks and social distancing for those attending. We ask that those who are unvaccinated continue to worship with us online rather than in person.
Covid-19 Protocols at Old North Church
Masking Required - Vaccination Expected
· Old North Church requires that masks be worn by everyone while inside Church buildings, regardless of vaccination status. Your mask must cover your mouth and nose.
· All members of the Old North Church clergy, staff and choir have been vaccinated against Covid-19. We urge you to be vaccinated as well. For information on the vaccine or how to be vaccinated, please go to www.mass.gov/covid-19
· We urge you to continue to observe physical distancing between households, particularly if you or a member of your household is unvaccinated.
· Hand sanitizer and disposable face masks are available in the narthex.
· Singing is permitted and encouraged while wearing a face mask.
The 10am service includes music provided by our soloists. The sanctuary windows will be open and fans will be assisting with ventilation. Children of all ages are welcome to attend our worship services with their families, but must be masked if 2 years old or above. There will be outdoor Sunday school once a month.
Please note that no nursery care is being provided during our services.
We will continue to post videos of our weekly worship services on our YouTube channel (Old North Church Marblehead) and on Facebook (Friends of Old North Church, Marblehead). The videos will be posted on Sunday afternoons.